CoCo View Resort
The World's Favorite Dive Resort welcomes you to the most respected dive operation and the most returned-to dive resort in the world. Situated on Roatan's south shore, Coco View Resort is perched on the edge of the world's second largest coral reef. We have spectacular and convenient diving.
Underwater Adventures on Roatan, Honduras
Home to the world’s second largest barrier reef, Roatan, Honduras is justifiably one of the top scuba diving and snorkeling destinations on earth. CoCo View Resort has the reputation for being the easiest place to dive on the island. Everything we do at the resort is done with the intention of making your dives safe and comfortable.
Enjoy Unlimited Shore And Night Diving At CoCo View
Due to CoCo View’s unique location, you can enjoy unlimited shore diving, (including night dives), to CoCo View Wall, Newman’s Wall or the Wreck of the Prince Albert. 24/7
Types of Accommodation
We offer three styles of accommodation for you to choose from at CoCo View Resort, each with its own charm:
- Bungalows: 4 Bungalows are located in two over-the water duplexes along a wooden walkway between the Clubhouse and Hawksbill Cay.. King and double/queen bed configuration available.
- Cabanas: 12 Cabanas are built directly over the water. These spacious rooms are located in three separate buildings. Queen/Double bed configuration available.
- Oceanfront Accommodation: 12 Oceanfront rooms are built at the water’s edge, 8 upstairs and 4 down. The ocean laps gently only a few feet from your door. King or queen/double bed configurations available.
- The Mango Suite: An ocean-front, ground floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite that offers 1 Queen size bed in the front bedroom and 2 twins that can be converted to a King size bed in the back room.
- CoCo Casa: Air-conditioned, 2 bedrooms/2 baths Ocean Front home, the first house past the Cabanas;. Perfect for families and groups of 3 or 4.
- CoCo Villa: Our newest addition to CCV’s accommodations, Coco Villa, offers three bedroom, 2.5 baths and spacious family areas including a large eat-in kitchen, living room and screened porch. It’s on the beach and has amazing ocean views.
From free resort-wide WiFi access and boutique shopping on property, to in-room spa treatments, convenience is yours at every turn. Relax with new friends at our Clubhouse, swing in a hammock, grab a kayak and explore CoCo View’s “Front Yard,” and mangroves, or enjoy a tropical drink at the bar.